Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pranksters II

Last Sunday night we were pranked. You saw Jessica's frozen undies?

I thought I had gotten off easy. Not so.

When I got to the office Monday morning, I opened the door:


You have got to be kidding...


Toilet paper was strung throughout our entire office. I was in disbelief.

How am I going to explain this to my coworkers? What about my customers?!?

I made it to the light switch. Mission Impossible style, trying not to set off any of the "shredded paper bombs" on the strands of TP.


How nice. They left us a vacuum and broom.


That's when I saw the extent of the damage, and I knew exactly who had done it.


Enough said.



The phone was tactfully wrapped in TP and tethered to the desk drawer.



I had a big, fat dresser sitting on my desk. I couldn't get to my computer.


So, I decided to put first things first.


Screw it. I'm making coffee.




My coworker Rhonda took it rather well...


During the morning hours, we left the streamers in place so others could enjoy the fun. 



Rolling with it.




Phoenix JS, this is Antje. How can I help you?




Once the surprise wore off, we kind of enjoyed it, actually.





What did I tell customers that walked in? 
"Guess this is what happens when you prank your boss's daughter."

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA. I love these pictures. This part of the story is so fun!

    ReplyDelete